Apprenticeships and traineeships information for employers
Employers and workplace supervisors play a central role in the success of apprenticeships and traineeships in New South Wales and are in a key position to maximise the success of training.
On this page:
- Getting started...
- Already have an apprentice or trainee in your employment and need help on...
- Regulatory and policy information
- Other programs and information
Already have an apprentice or trainee in your employment and need help on...
- Financial assistance
- Assistance for employers of apprentices and trainees with disabilities
- Introduction to supervising your apprentice or trainee
- Supervising your apprentice or trainee **FREE workshops**
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Self Help - Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to apprenticeships and traineeships in New South Wales [1.4Mb Pdf]
- Publications, forms and documents
- Continuing Apprentices Placement Service (CAPS)
- Search for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship