Apprentice/Trainee Learner Advice & Support (ATLAS)
ATLAS is focused on providing students who are currently undertaking a traineeship or apprenticeship in NSW with information from Training Services NSW that will assist them throughout their studies.
- Have you thought about workplace expectations for yourself and your employer?
- Helpful tips how to balance your work/study life.
- Learn about different wages and conditions in a workplace.
- Important information when you change employers and/or training providers.
- Being bullied or harassed in the workplace? Find out what you can do about it...
Health and wellbeing
- Do you need help managing your finances?
- Some simple yet effective tips to maintain your physical health.
- Mental health is about wellness not illness; ask for help.
Completing my Apprenticeship/Traineeship
- So what happens when you finish your apprenticeship or traineeship?
- There are a number of pathways... find out your options here...
Help and Support
If an incident occurs in your workplace or at your training providers that you're unsure how to handle, Training Service NSW will be able to provide confidential advice and assist you.