Search for CIBs, VTOs and qualification documents
Note: Training Services NSW and ASQA transition arrangements will be aligned. Registered training organisations (RTOs) may commence training in either the new or superseded qualification but must meet the requirements of ASQA.
For more information refer to ASQA's General Direction - Learner Transition.
Commissioner's Information Bulletin (CIB)
A CIB contains information for the administration of apprenticeships and traineeships in New South Wales. The CIB specifies the training framework, industrial arrangements, job descriptions, licensing and regulatory requirements, resources to support the delivery of training and training providers available to deliver the training.
Vocational Training Order (VTO)
A VTO is the legal instrument that establishes apprenticeships and traineeships in New South Wales. The VTO specifies the qualification, length of apprenticeship or traineeship and probationary period.
Qualifications are formal certificates issued by a registered training organisation when a person has successfully completed an educational program. Qualifications awarded to apprentices and trainees are industry-based, with specified combinations of units of competency required by each industry for each qualification. They are assessed by demonstrating competence of skills and knowledge under workplace conditions.
Search by number
Search by industry
Search by title
- CIB 709 - Building and Construction - Apprenticeships and Traineeships new 30/07/21
- CIB 711 - Creative Arts and Culture - Traineeships new 30/07/21
- CIB 703 - Local Government - Traineeships new 2/07/21
- CIB 707 - Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation and Land Management - Apprenticeships and Traineeships new 2/07/21
- CIB 710 - Correctional Services - Traineeships new 2/07/21
- CIB 708 - Forest and Forest Products - Apprenticeships and Traineeships new 4/06/21
- CIB 706 - Financial Services - Traineeships new 4/06/21
- CIB 668 - Textile, Clothing and Footwear - Apprenticeships and Traineeships - updated 4/06/21
- CIB 705 - Transport and Logistics - Traineeships new 28/05/21
- CIB 702 - Property Services - Traineeships new 28/05/21
- CIB 704 - Electrotechnology - Apprenticeships and Traineeships - new 14/05/21
- CIB 700 - Business Services - Traineeships - updated 14/05/21
- CIB 701 - Resources and Infrastructure - Apprenticeships and Traineeships - new 26/03/21
- CIB 699 - Automotive Retail, Service and Repair - Apprenticeships and Traineeships - new 19/02/21