Overseas students and graduates

Overseas students wanting to be trained in Australia

Overseas people who want to enrol in a training course in New South Wales or Australia need to go to the Commonwealth Government for information:

Start with the Future Unlimited website (http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/).

Visit the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) website for information on training organisations approved to train overseas students.

Visit the Australian Education International website for standards and rules that govern CRICOS approved training organisations.

People with existing overseas qualifications or experience

There are a number of options available to qualified or skilled people interested in coming to Australia to work, or who have already moved, and want their experience and qualifications recognised.

Page last updated: 07 April 2016