Become a partner of the NSW Training Awards
The Annual NSW Training Awards is the premier talent and skills celebration in NSW
Hosted by the Department of Education, the NSW Training Awards recognise and reward excellence, diversity, talent and skills in vocational education and training (VET). Over 1,200 entries are received each year and a host of NSW’s most influential business, government and community leaders attend.
Award categories celebrate the achievements of students, schools, training providers and employers across disciplines such as construction, landscaping, hospitality, engineering, financial services, healthcare, IT, business, sport, automotive, tourism and landscaping.
- Through promotional material, brand exposure, media engagement, networking and the opportunity to be associated with specific award categories, you’ll showcase your commitment to excellence in VET.
- You’ll build new networks, opportunities and goodwill by connecting with learners, trainees, training providers, employers and government stakeholders.
- As a partner to the NSW Training Awards, you demonstrate your support of a world class skills system and its positive impact on the economic prosperity and sustainability of NSW.
- Directly align your organisation with the Premier’s priorities for NSW in skilling to create jobs and build infrastructure.
- You’ll establish your organisation as a leader in developing the future workforce of NSW and making NSW a great place to live and do business.
We offer four levels of partnership - Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze to suite a range of requirements and budgets. Packages offer exclusive, premium, comprehensive and value benefits, including:
- Award Alignment: Alignment with awards and the opportunity to present them on stage at the awards event.
- Brand Exposure: Brand positioning on promotional material and award day material.
- Media Exposure: Profiling on media distributions, including an advertisement and editorial in the award program.
- Social Media Exposure: Social media posts and award day social media opportunities.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Networking opportunities with key award stakeholders.
If you have specific requirements, we are happy to discuss how a tailored package can be developed to meet your needs.
If you are interested in making a supporter level pledge to show your commitment to excellence in VET, please contact us and we can discuss available options.
Find out more
To find out more about partnership benefits you can download a partnerships prospectus.
If you would like to speak to our Awards Team about becoming a partner, or for more information, please contact us P: 1800 306 999 or email: email@example.com
2019 NSW Training Awards Partners
The NSW Department of Education gratefully acknowledges the generous support and sponsorship of the NSW Training Awards provided by the following organisations: