VET in Schools Student of the Year eligibility and selection criteria
The NSW VET in Schools Student of the Year Award is open to full-time Year 11 or 12 school students undertaking accredited vocational education and training as part of their HSC studies.
- be a permanent resident of Australia and undertaking training in New South Wales;
- be undertaking accredited vocational education and training as part of their HSC studies in 2021
- still be enrolled in school in 2021;
- not be nominated for a School-Based Apprenticeship or Traineeship Award; and
- be nominated by their registered training provider or school.
NSW Training Award – VET in Schools Student Criteria [Pdf]