Nominations for 2016 NSW Training Awards
Applications for the 2016 NSW Training Awards have now closed.
How to enter
To nominate for the 2016 NSW Training Awards:
- Understand the rules and eligibility for your chosen award
- Create an online account through our eAwards portal
- Login to your account
View an outline of the application process by selecting one of the links below:
- How to nominate an individual
- How to complete an application as a nominee
- How to self-nominate for an award
If you are a nominee and would like to be nominated for an award, click here.
Award categories recognise outstanding achievement by:
- apprentices and trainees
- school-based apprentices
- graduates of certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses
- teachers and trainers
- medium and large employers who use training in their workplace
- registered training organisations (training providers)
Applications closed Friday 25, March 2016.