Applying for NSW Training Awards
On this page:
- How to enter
- Terms and Conditions
- How to nominate
- What happens next?
- Australian Training Awards - direct entry categories
How to enter
Before you jump into the application system, we recommend you check out the Eligibility Selection Criteria Checklist below to find out if you are eligible to apply.
Terms and Conditions
How to Nominate
If you are unsure what NSW Training Awards region, you belong you can use the “Region Finder” tool. The Organisation categories are a STATE entry category.
Supporting attachments for Individual awards. Please pay close attention to the page number limit for your award category on the application portal. Attachments should include:
- Qualification related information such as; early completion documents, completion certificate, transcripts or other documentation linking the qualification you have been nominated for (one of these is enough)
- Awards and prizes: copies of any prize certificates or photos of trophies. Be sure to include these achievements in Criterion 1 – if applicable!
- Resume: a copy of your resume (optional)
- Reference or letter of support from your employer, trainer/teachers, community leader – etc (optional)
- Workplace/training action photos: action photos of you in your workplace or training. See Photography brief for guidance and examples (optional).
Supporting attachments for Organisation awards. Please pay close attention to the page number limit for your award category on the application portal. Attachments should include:
- Logo: Organisation logo in high resolution EPS, TIFF, JPEG or PNG files in minimum 300 dpi
- CEO/MD Endorsement: an endorsement letter from the Chief Executive Officer or Managing Director (or equivalent) of the organisation supporting the nomination.
- Photographs: Organisation photographs to showcase the organisation or initiative. See the Photography brief for guidance and examples (optional).
What happens next?
Australian Training Awards
The Australian Training Awards also have seven direct entry award categories in addition to the individual and organisation awards above:
- Australian Apprenticeships - Employer Award
- Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
- International Training Provider of the Year Award
- National Achievement Award
- School Pathways to VET Award
- Small Employer of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
2019 NSW Training Awards Partners
The NSW Department of Education gratefully acknowledges the generous support and sponsorship of the NSW Training Awards provided by the following organisations: