People's Choice Award finalists 2021
For the second year in a row, we are running the People’s Choice Awards.
You have the opportunity to vote for your favourite People's Choice finalist in each of the Apprentice, Trainee, School-Based Apprentice/Trainee, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Award Categories.
Vote now, and take part in selecting the best and brightest upcoming Ambassadors for the Vocational Education and Training sector. Voting closes 5 p.m. Monday 27 September.
Overall category winners and People’s Choice winners will be announced on Saturday 9 October at 4:30pm over Facebook LIVE.
On this page:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year finalists
- Apprentice of the Year finalists
- School Based Apprentice/Trainee of the Year finalists
- Trainee of the Year finalists
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year finalists
Apprentice of the Year finalists
School Based Apprentice/Trainee of the Year finalists
Trainee of the Year finalists
2021 People's Choice Award Polls
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- School Based Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
- Trainee of the Year
Want to become an apprentice or trainee?
Find out more about the opportunities and benefits of fee-free apprenticeships and fee-free traineeships.
About the NSW Training Awards
The NSW Training Awards are conducted annually by Training Services NSW to recognise outstanding achievement in the vocational education and training sector. The Awards honour and reward the achievements of students, trainers/teachers, training organisations, large and medium employers.
2021 NSW Training Awards - People’s Choice Award Voting Terms and Conditions
- Use of the voting service constitutes agreement with these Terms and Conditions.
- Online voting will open at 9:00 a.m. EST on Monday 30 August and closes at 5:00 p.m. EST Monday 27 September 2021.
- Online voting is limited to one vote per person, per category.
- An online vote cannot be withdrawn after it has been submitted.
- Online votes may be subject to system checks to ensure authenticity and combat fraudulent voting.
- Training Services NSW reserves the right to review and remove any votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to skew poll results.
- Winners of the People’s Choice Awards will be announced during the NSW Training Awards Facebook LIVE event commencing 4:30pm Saturday 9 October 2021.
- The Department’s determination on the winner of the People’s Choice Award in each category is final.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the NSW Training Awards team at email@example.com