Hunter Regional Apprenticeship & Traineeship Advisory Committee
On this page:
The history and aims of the HRATA committee
The committee is the longest standing committee of its kind in NSW celebrating 65 years of operation in 2016. The committee operates as a conduit between industry and Government on all issues surrounding the VET sector.
The committee is made up of key stakeholders from within the vocational education and training arena, including but not limited to; Group Training Companies, Registered Training Organisations, Employers, Employer Associations, School to Work transition providers, Schools, Training Services NSW and the NSW Department of Education.
The committee aims to;
- Provide advice, information and support to industry and employers and promotes excellence within the VET sector.
- To encourage, stimulate and aid networking among members and between Government, associations and other key stakeholders within the VET sector
- To gather information of interest to members that will benefit them in everyday business operations
- Keep members informed on changes to Government policy pertaining to vocational education and training
- Feed information and concerns from industry back to the Minister; NSW Department of Industry, Skills and Regional Development.
Our committee members' organisations:
Hunter Regional Training Awards in 2017
|Event Date:||Friday 16th June 2017|
|Venue:||NEX - West's City - King Street, Newcastle|
Please contact the Committee members below for more details:
Liana Nadalin - HRATA Chairperson - 02 4925 3833
Stan Rippon - Vice Chairperson - 0413 708 203