Submission Tips - NSW Training Awards
The best tip that we can give you is to be prepared.
Review the eligibility for the Award you wish to be nominated for or that you wish to apply for. Also read through the selection criteria that you and your nominator need to answer.
- Read the 'eligibility' and our 'terms and conditions' carefully
- Keep your writing clear and simple, dot points are acceptable
- Give practical examples and avoid vague generalisations: if you make a general statement such as, "I have an understanding of industry trends", you need to give some evidence
- Don't exceed the maximum word limit specified for your category on the application.
- Attach relevant information