- Keep your writing clear and simple, dot points are acceptable.
- Prepare your responses to the selection criteria and save in Word doc (or equivalent) before copying into the appropriate sections of the online application.
- Give practical examples and avoid vague generalisations; if you make a general statement such as, "I have an understanding of industry trends", you need to give some evidence.
- Don't exceed the maximum word limit specific to your category on the application.
- Nominators, there is only one login. To obtain your nominee’s responses we suggest you send them the questions and have them email them back to you. Please copy and paste their answers into the portal.
- Each award category questions can be found within each award criteria PDFs found in the Eligibility & Selection Criteria.
- for individual awards -
- Qualification related information such as; early completion documents, completion certificate, transcripts or other documentation linking the qualification you have been nominated for (one of these is enough)
- Awards and prizes: copies of any prize certificates or photos of trophies. Be sure to include these achievements in Criterion 1 – if applicable!
- Resume: a copy of your resume (optional)
- Reference or letter of support from your employer, trainer/teachers, community leader – etc (optional)
- Workplace/training action photos: action photos of you in your workplace or training. See ‘Photography brief’ for guidance and examples (optional)
- for organisation awards -
- Logo: Organisation logo in high resolution EPS, TIFF, JPEG or PNG files in minimum 300 dpi
- CEO/MD Endorsement: an endorsement letter from the Chief Executive Officer or Managing Director (or equivalent) of the organisation supporting the nomination.
- Photographs: Organisation photographs to showcase the organisation or initiative. See ‘Photography brief’ for guidance and examples (optional)
Page last updated: 8 March 2019