Apprenticeships and traineeships information for students
Under the NSW Government fee-free apprenticeship initiative, NSW apprentices that commence their training on or after 1 July 2018 may be eligible for fee-free training. For more information go to vet.nsw.gov.au. For eligible apprentices there will be no requirement to pay the fee.
Apprenticeships and traineeships are:
- one of the best ways to get job training and qualifications
- highly regarded by business and industry
- government regulated
On this page:
Already an apprentice or trainee and need help on...
- Financial support with my apprenticeship or traineeship
- Solving problems and/or dispute resolution
- Procedures for transfer, suspension, cancellation or re-establishment of apprenticeships and traineeships
- Self Help - Frequently Asked Questions
- Publications, forms and documents
- Continuing Apprentices Placement Service (CAPS)