Apprentice/Trainee Learner Advice and Support (ATLAS)
ATLAS provides NSW students who are currently undertaking an apprenticeship or traineeship with information and advice that will assist them throughout their studies.
My apprenticeship or traineeship
- What are the workplace expectations for you and your employer?
- How can you successfully balance your work/study life?
- What are the different wages and conditions for each workplace?
- What do you need to do if you change employers and/or training organisations?
- Are you being bullied or harassed in your workplace?
Health and wellbeing
- Do you need help managing your finances?
- How can you maintain your physical health simply and effectively?
- Where can you get help if you’re worried about your mental health?
Completing your apprenticeship or traineeship
- What happens when you finish your apprenticeship or traineeship?
- What are your options for the future?
Help and support
If an incident occurs at your workplace or training organisation that you're unsure how to handle, Training Services NSW can help.