What is a registered GTO in NSW?
In NSW, GTOs may be registered under the Apprenticeship and Traineeship Act (2001). To be registered in NSW, a GTO must demonstrate that their organisation is compliant with the National Standards for Group Training Organisations. The Standards were developed and endorsed by the Commonwealth and all States and Territories and are designed to provide a quality framework for a nationally consistent, robust, group training service. Registration is not mandatory in NSW.
On this page:
- Benefits of being a registered GTO in NSW
- How to become a registered GTO in NSW
- List of registered GTOs in NSW
Benefits of being a registered GTO in NSW
Registered GTOs in NSW may:
- promote themselves as a quality group training organisation assessed against the National Standards for Group Training Organisations
- utilise the national Group Training Organisation logo
- access Commonwealth and State government programs and incentives only available to registered GTOs. View GTO Pre-Apprenticeship Pre-Traineesip Training Partnering Program and Apprenticeship Incentives Program
- have their organisation’s details promoted on Commonwealth and State government websites as a registered GTO in NSW.
How to become a registered GTO in NSW
New revised National Standards for Group Training Organisations and an Evidence Guide to Support the National Standards for Group Training Organisations were recently endorsed by Commonwealth, State and Territory governments. As a result, existing registration processes and materials are currently being reviewed. Details of new processes and materials will be posted on this website shortly. In the meantime, organisations thinking about registration or re-registration are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the new National Standards and Evidence Guide.
List of registered GTOs in NSW
View details of Group Training Organisations currently registered in NSW.
The GTOs are listed alphabetically, and details provided include:
- the industries in which they offer employment
- the regions/areas they operate in