Training Services NSW (TSNSW), as part of the Department of Education, is monitoring COVID-19 in NSW. The pandemic is a rapidly changing situation and we thank you all for your cooperation and resilience.
Latest updates for you:
- Training to support COVID-19 affected communities - The NSW Government is offering a variety of fee-free* short courses to support industries and communities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. updated 29/04/20
- Information for apprentices and trainees - updated 4/05/20
- Information for Registered Training Organisations - updated 4/05/20
- Information for organisations employing apprentices and/or trainees - updated 4/05/20
- Information for students of TAFE NSW and other training providers - updated 26/05/20
*Eligibility criteria apply.