Non-English Language Materials
The Non-English language materials provide an introduction to the vocational education and training (VET) system in NSW, processes relating to skills recognition, and give individuals a step-by-step guide that will support them in exploring their training options and finding courses and providers of their choice.
Vocational Education and Training (VET) in New South Wales: For Refugees and Asylum Seekers:
- VET in NSW – English [Pdf 2,478Kb]
- VET in NSW – Arabic [Pdf 2,824Kb]
- VET in NSW – Dari [Pdf 2,148Kb]
- VET in NSW – Farsi [Pdf 2,128Kb]
- VET in NSW – Tamil [Pdf 2,888Kb]
- VET in NSW – Urdu [Pdf 2,734Kb]
View further Refugee support initiatives information.