NSW JobTrainer - Workforce development
The Workforce Development team supports large employers and investors to design and deliver customised workforce development solutions throughout their growth journey in NSW.
Our team helps clients plan and implement talent attraction and training initiatives, by bringing together industry, training providers, recruiters, schools and all levels of Government-funded programs to help them navigate and understand how the education and training system can develop a work-ready, skilled pipeline of workers and talent.
What we offer
- Workforce development programs and information on how to access incentives.
- Introductions to training providers, workforce development stakeholders, specialist information on Vocational Education and Training (VET), and Higher Education connections and statistics.
- Solutions to resolve workforce challenges, overcome barriers to training delivery, and access to talent (redeployment, skills shortages, diversity targets) and develop linkages to schools.
- Bespoke/customised training and talent attraction solutions (e.g. new course development) to meet unique employer/investor business needs.
- Pro-active, and future-focused workforce development for emerging technologies, rapidly-growing and niche industry sectors.
- A state-wide presence (metro, regional and rural) of workforce development expertise, including a network of regional skills brokers.
How will it help my business?
Workforce Development can help your business and organisation:
- Pro-actively plan your workforce needs now and into the future via a concierge service and dedicated account manager.
- Customise and develop training (inc. non-accredited training) to meet your unique/specific business and operational needs.
- Fund workforce development and training solutions (in selected circumstances).
- Overcome specific workforce barriers/challenges (e.g. talent attraction, skills shortages, diversity targets, lack of clear career pathways).
- Connect with training providers, recruiters, schools, incentives and other related support.
- Upskill and reskill your existing workforce or workers at risk of redeployment/retrenchment.
- Ensure you have access to a work-ready and skilled pipeline of workers.
For further information and contacts
To find out more or ask us a question, please get in contact with the Workforce Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.